11/21/09

Thanksgiving!!

We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving this year! It is a time to be with our family that we love so much!! We are thankful for so many things.

Here are a few:

Casey: My family, My Health, and My Church!

Kim: My husband!! My children, My Parents, My Sister and her kids, Our church family, and My In-Laws! I am so thankful for Valerie!! She is the best friend a girl could have!! I am so grateful to God for giving me every need in my life! I am blessed in my life!

Wesley: Makinna, Family, God and Jesus. Games and T.V. Being Alive and having great family!

Whitney: Having parents from God. Dogs, cats, and lots of pets! I'm thankful for my brother and my Me-Ma and PaPa. I'm thankful for my Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments:


About Us

My photo
A little about us, Casey and I have been married for 13 years and we have 2 kids. Wesley is 10 and Whitney is 7. Casey Pastor's a church here in Oklahoma. Our life is full of Love and Blessings!!

Followers