6/21/10
Weight Loss and Kidney Stones
I have been so busy and sick the last month. My weight loss is still going great! I have lost 44 pounds!!! WOO-HOO!! I have been pretty sick though. On June 2nd I was in the ER and was diagnosed with a 4mm Kidney stone. Two days later I was admitted to the hospital for a 6mm Kidney stone and severe infection in my left kidney. They did surgery and placed a stint but could not remove the stone for fear the infection would get in my blood stream. I am having surgery tomorrow to remove the stint and stone. I am looking forward to not being in pain. It has been a really long month. Also, On Friday June 4th (same day I was admitted to the hospital) Casey's Papa passed away. It has been a Valley in our life but We are on our way back up to the mountain top! God will bring us through!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- The Warford Family
- A little about us, Casey and I have been married for 13 years and we have 2 kids. Wesley is 10 and Whitney is 7. Casey Pastor's a church here in Oklahoma. Our life is full of Love and Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment